Saturday, July 3, 2010

tre tre classique


 so i was just having a very nice fourth of july weekend today 
  i had just spent an hour watching live performances by ezra..um i mean vampire weekend,
and then i spent two hours re-singing his performances using my tripod as a microphone.
and then i spent half an hour re listening to edward sharpe's album.
and my mom's fiancê (or however the little "e" accent thing goes) brought home a laptop and some nice boneless wings.
this day was..well pretty close to amazing.
oh so yeah.
i have a point.
i also have a point for why i'm writing in italics.
i'll get to that soon.


  so as i was relaxing on my couch,
delighting in some mild BBQ wings,
i turned on the telly,
and just guess what came on?
JAMES BOND!
ahh.
i am a huge fan.
especially of the pierce brosnan versions.
and when this came on,
i just started freaking out.
(and i kind of dropped my wing,but not the point)
I started thinking that in that movie,
it seemed to me as if that was the james bond with the most class.


james bond with the best accent- daniel craig
james bond with the best dimple/line dimple thingie-sean connery


:D


oh and i'm using italics because i just thought it'd make my blog kind of classier..well for today since i'm talking about mr. bond.


man.
fail.
what kind of "classy" blog uses the word dimple thingie?


sigh.


i need bond classes.


anywho,
ahem i mean
anywhom,


have a splendid weekend my dears.


om nashi me,
                 J


hehe.
J like JAMES.


wow.
  i need brain surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment