Tuesday, April 27, 2010

alabama, arkanssaaaa,..



:DDDD


Brenda..
^i do love my ma&pa, not as much as i do love you :)


:)))))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

syd-to-the-knee.,^holy moley, me oh my. youre the apple of my eye. :)




(:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+)
Nashypants.,^no, i'll never love one like you.:)



:)))))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+D xD :D

soupaa,
^man, oh man, you're my best friend.,,i sing it to the nothingness,that i've got all the soup i need :)




:))))))))))))))


<3 :DDDDDDDD :)

ofee,
^i'll follow you into the park, through the jungle, through the dark, lady i've been everywhere with you :)





parents..,
:')
^yes, home was when i used to be with youu.


:]

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! :D

you are my homee,
home you are me&i am you
home i've got all i need with you,
home is when i'm alone with you,
home is everywhere i'm with you :]

---janiii<3

No comments:

Post a Comment