Wednesday, April 14, 2010


yes, yes. i know it's not CUTE enough. apparently now nothing i do is cute enough.
:////

even my photography was taken away from me.
and yes,i'll admit.
i did make a pretty sucky portfolio,
but geez,
it's not like i even have a DECENT camera.
forgive me mr. batsell.
and now i cant even THRIFT shop. :(
yes,
i think my life is about to fall apart.


soo all i can do is just sit and watch as it does.
and listen to koenig(:
he makes me feel better.

:)

and maybe, one day i'll actually find something i'm good at.


in other news,
i think imma go to lopez.
maybe.
i mean, why should i go to hanna?
none of my friends are going,
except for two.
and one of them is in the magnet program so i wont see her,
and the other is gonna be too busy being "popular" :/
and if i go,
and he forgets me.,
well thats gonna feel EXTRA shitty since i'm in the SAME school.
no excuse to forget me then.
so i'll feel even sadder.
but see,..if i go to lopez., i'm actually going to find out how much i actually suck.
so i'm scared.
and i dont know what to do.
help?

love,
--jani.

No comments:

Post a Comment