Thursday, June 3, 2010

dan dan an adnadnadn adnadnd ndanddnandadnadna

i got your pants,
on a clouydy day.
when its cold outsideeee,
i like to plaayy,

wirth myssseeeeeeellff,
cause im a perv likeee you way.
mt girl.
falking baout my ggrriills.
ive got so much jani,

sydney envys me.
i've got a sweeter thong,
than tom could ever dream
i guesss you say what can make me ask your mom out,
my biy.
talking baout my dfocket.
 oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh


dan dan andandadnadnadan dand asdadnadna danasdn


ho ho hoo

hoh oh ohop

hey.

ooohhh,

i dont need no body
or your finger,
i got all the riches babt,
sydney could prostitue,
i gueessss,
you'd say,
what can make me masturbate.
my girl.
myt girl.
talking about my grill.s
my grill.s


my i got sunshine on a cloudy .day.
i've even got your monthly payu,,
sydneyy.
talking about yuouioooooouuuuuuuu


oohhhh.

so my cirldk,

No comments:

Post a Comment