Tuesday, June 29, 2010

oh how the tables have turnedd,


i was just at the Free People site,
 and i found thesee...








they're just a few of the things that took my breath away.
the details are incredible.
it came in handy too because i'm redecorating my room,
and i've got a few ideas now :D
maybe i'll post later.
i love how i can always go to free people and feel SO much better.
i've been having kind of a rough time here.,
and seeing this inspires me.
it just melts away all the bad stress.
it's better than beads.
:O
i cant believe i said that.

but it's true ;)
keep up the good work free people <33
i wish i could work for youuu *

&in other news,
  there's a hurricane warning for my town.
mom's bought like fifty sandbags and is trying to keep us all safe.
i doubt anything will happen,
but if it does,
well i love the rain anyways.
           &with God's help, we'll survive :)

om nashi me,
        janii. (:

2 comments:

  1. hey sweetie, thanks for your lovely comment =)
    I also love everything about free people.. and they do have lots of inspiring things. I am following you.. I'll be glad if you follow me too!

    peace & love
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you :) & i will be sure to follow

    ReplyDelete